Bhutan Mist Tour
You will be visiting Paro and Thimphu city during your stay covering all the important cultural sights including the famous hike to Taktsang or Tiger’s Nest in Paro and visiting the National Animal Takin at Thimphu Takin Preserve Park.
No. of nights: 3
- Very short for those in hurry or on tight budget
- Must see Tiger's nest monastery included
- Picturesque Paro valley
- Monuments of the capital Thimphu
- 4* hotels available on request in all places
Royalty of US $ 65 per night per person
- sightseeing within Bhutan as per the itinerary
- Accommodations in best 3 star hotels
on twin sharing basis
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Full time English speaking guide
- entrance fees and permits
- All internal transport (excluding internal flights)
- One time visa processing fee of US$ 40 per person
- Flight tickets
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone, internet
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- Mineral water in hotels and restaurants
- Travel insurance
- Shopping and entertainment
- Gratuities to guide, driver, etc.
- Luxury star hotels and resorts available at an additional cost
- Specialized guides (Foreign language,photography, Bird watching, Buddhism, flora and fauna) available at an additional cost.
“Itinerary can be customized based on your interest & time”
Day 01: Paro – Thimphu
On arrival at Paro airport, you will be met by our representative. After completion of the airport formalities, drive to Thimphu. Visit Changangkha lhakhang, the oldest temple in Thimphu built in 12th century. It is popular temple for pilgrims and for new born babies. Takin Preserve Park, Takin is the national animal of Bhutan. Simply Bhutan, a living museum and a photo studio. Tashichho Dzong ( Fortress) houses most of the government offices, throne room and office of the king. In the evening freely stroll around the market. Overnight stay at hotel in Thimphu.
Day 02: Thimphu – Paro
After breakfast visit Memorial Chorten (Stupa) was built in 1974 in the memory of the Third king of Bhutan. Great Buddha Dordenma is a gigantic Shakyamuni Buddha statue. The statue sited at kuensel phodrang is one of the largest Buddha rupas in the world. Royal Botanical Garden in Babesa. Then drive to paro. En-route visit Tachogang lhakhang, the bridge which leads to lhakhang is an iron suspension bridge in built in 15th century. In the evening freely stroll around the market. Overnight stay at hotel in paro.
Day 03: Paro
After breakfast visit Paro Dzong (fortress) built is 1646 houses the district monastic body and most of the government administrative offices. National Museum (Ta- Dzong), once a watch tower built to defend paro Dzong (Rinpung Dzong), during inter valley wars of 17th century was later inaugurated as National Museum in 1968. Druk choeding (Town temple) was formed by Ngawang chhogyel, one of the prince abbots in Tibet. Drukgyel Dzong is known as the fortress of victory,from here that the bhutunease repelled several Tibetan armies during 17th century. It was built in 1649.Kichu lhakhang is one of the oldest and most scared shrines of the kingdom built in 7th century by Tibetan King songshen Gampo. Visit Farm House. Overnight stay at a hotel in Paro.
Hike to Taktsang (tigers nest)
After breakfast drive to tigers nest hike point. Taktsang is built on a cliff. It is believed that Guru Rinpoche (Padmasambhva) arrived in a tigress and mediated for three years, three months, three weeks, three days and three hours in cave in the 8th century where the monastery now satnds. Overnight stay at a hotel in Paro.
Day 04: Departure
After early breakfast drive to Paro airport for flight to onward destination.